Technical Support/Customer Service & NOC
24/7, multi-channels and multi-languages
As a leader in technical support and customer service, CallTek provides tailor-made care management solutions that enable our clients to improve their business performance. How do we deliver those exceptional values? The skillful supporting staffs (3P's: Professional, Patient and Polite)
and the management commitment!
All our agents participate in a six weeks pre-production training program that focuses on 3 main areas:
- Communication and Customer service skills
- Technical knowledge in standard networking infrastructure and end-user PC devices
- Ownership and Leadership enhancement
What we offer to increase client's business performance?
- Level 1 & 2 technical support
- Customer service
- Complaint management
- Predictive dissatisfaction modeling
- Product and feature explanation
- Reliability tracking and reporting
- Set-up assistance
- Lead generation
- Warranty information
- Knowledge management design, implementation and support
- IVR deployment
- User-defined automatic outage announcement
Our clients include
- Broadband providers (Ethernet, DSL, VOIP, IPTV and Cable)
- Hospitality/MDU HSIA operators
- Technology Products Manufacturers
See what our clients say: (Vendor Manager, Leading Wireless Provider)
"I wanted to pass along a thank you for all the work and results your team is achieving. Through remote monitoring I can hear the great coaching that's being provided to the floor, and during my visit there, I heard a lot of encouragement and support. You guys have an amazing team and your hard work is certainly appreciated."
Network Operation Center
CallTek's team of CCNA, CompTIA and Linux administrators will monitor your network infrastructure 24/7, to ensure maximum uptime, quality of service and performance.
- Managing Network Devices - Configuration and maintenance of firewalls, load balancers, routers, switches, hubs, etc.
- Managing Network Performance - Monitor network thresholds, manage and administer network usage effectively. Detect network degradation
before it impacts service level. Provide visibility of spare capacity and utilization trends
- Network Fault Management - Optimizing the detection, performing root cause analysis, isolation and streamlining of alarms coupled to the
problem resolution process. Accurate determination of fault and its location,results in improved meantime to repair at reduced cost.
- Technical and Management Reporting - Event and Log analysis, watch lists,recommendations and more.